Congrats!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congratulations! I feel so proud just being an uncle of 4 amazing kids. I cant even imagine the ups and downs of fatherhood. I wish you the best of luck.

I got #3 on the way. Those bottles are going to be mine!!!! :)

Ken, how's the baby doing?

Yeah. Worth their weight in diamond.

Not newborns, but after a month or two, you can put them in a swing, tuck the bottle next to them, and they suck it through the straw through a pacifier kinda thing. Don't have to hold the kid, and it doesn't have a chance of drowning the kid like a propped up bottle would. They are the most awesome baby invention in existence.
thanks phyregod. im going to get some of them bottle for sure and I will be getting the dvd

I got #3 on the way. Those bottles are going to be mine!!!! :)

Ken, how's the baby doing?
SWEET buddy!!!! let me know what you have so i can send some gifts :D since i missed out on the other ones

Grayson is doing alot better with the feeding now he gets up on his own every 2 or 3 hours instead of every hour

he had him in his portable play pen/crib next to us but wasnt sleeping that good cause its colder in our room, so we moved him to his room in his crib and is sleeping better and longer. plus the heater works better in his room over ours

so my wife gets the day shift and i get the night shift. which is nice so that way we both get some rest.

SWEET buddy!!!! let me know what you have so i can send some gifts :D since i missed out on the other ones

Grayson is doing alot better with the feeding now he gets up on his own every 2 or 3 hours instead of every hour

he had him in his portable play pen/crib next to us but wasnt sleeping that good cause its colder in our room, so we moved him to his room in his crib and is sleeping better and longer. plus the heater works better in his room over ours

so my wife gets the day shift and i get the night shift. which is nice so that way we both get some rest.
Let me know what formula you decide to go with. Not brand-wise though. I wanna know if you decided to go with the Gentle-Lease, Organic, ect... I'll see what I can get from my Mom's job for you :)

so i have a few more pictures to add from when we left the hospital.

I have more pictures of him on my phone but i havent loaded them on the computer yet

he went to the dr on monday and is doing good he has gained a pound since we left the hospital,

he is very fussy at night and sometimes gets a good night sleep and others he might get a hour or 2 maybe all night.

Attachments

• grayson going home.jpg
    grayson going home.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 101
  • first car ride.jpg
    first car ride.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 103
Congratz!!!!!!

Ok, seriously, take this bit of fatherly wisdom to heart. Buy a DVD called "Happiest baby on the block". Watch it. Learn it. Love it. Don't ignore this advise.

Amazon.com: The Happiest Baby on the Block - The New Way to Calm Crying and Help Your Baby Sleep Longer (DVD): Dr. Harvey Karp, Nina Montee: Music

Also, Podee bottles are ftmfw.

Amazon.com: Podee Double Pack Feeding System: Baby

Buy both, and be a happy parent. DO IT. Do It. do it.

so we watched the video and I have to say some great ideas to calm my son down. im looking foward to trying them out

as far as the bottles I tried to used them the other day, but I think my son is still to young for them, he tried and tried but didnt have enough suction to get the milk into the nipple

although I have seen some videos on youtube of some babys younger than him using the podee. so I am going to keep trying

Back