Cool Picture of my Rizzle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Me Rocking the Old School Bling.. I thought this was a cool picture so thought I would share.

DSC05059.sized.jpg

its a neat pic.. almost like out of a sony commerical for headphones or something.

I didnt even see this till now. I think your car is pimp. You know where to spend your money wisely. Keep it up. And how are the intake and 75 jet going?

75hp shot won't happen.. I am pulling the motor here pretty soon to get something bigger and better going on in her.. I kinda want to be serious about this racing stuff this next year.. A 13.6 was just toying around.. Next year its on..

It will still be bottlefed but with a bigger shot than 75 and bigger motor.. I just like the Juice since everyone bitches about it..

I tihnk its pimp, the front bumper needs to be delt with though, Im not a "paint the black trim" whore but the black bumpers kill it bad, Its the one thing i hated about most of the low model hatchys other wise i dont car what model i got. I just picked up a 91 Si hatchy my self ;) among having my 97 GS-R :D. The hatchy will be a track whore.

Dude my Hatch is a Bucket.. I wouldn't spend 2 nickels on the outside of the car. But these wheels are pimp and hella cheap.. But I spend all the cash on what matters.. The Motor.. If I made her look all nice them some might expect her to run a mid 13..

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 12 2004, 08:07 PM
Right now Im more worried about making the car look good. Not show quality, but stock. Im getting to the engine.
[post=416152]Quoted post[/post]​

dood stock sucks!!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Nov 12 2004, 10:51 PM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 12 2004, 08:07 PM
Right now Im more worried about making the car look good. Not show quality, but stock. Im getting to the engine.
[post=416152]Quoted post[/post]​

dood stock sucks!!
[post=416221]Quoted post[/post]​

Im not into body kits and big blinging wheelz y0
CarAudiophile
@Nov 13 2004, 01:18 PM
I love the Clean stock as a rock look..
[post=416393]Quoted post[/post]​

As Do I... As Do I...

if you seen pics of my car you damn well know it looks stock as hell

476056_265_full.jpg

thats some stock hotness

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 13 2004, 06:31 PM
if you seen pics of my car you damn well know it looks stock as hell

476056_265_full.jpg

thats some stock hotness
[post=416478]Quoted post[/post]​

What's the point of moving the front license plant to the left, if you still have the drilled holes for the plate holder? Just looks ghey man, cover them shits up.

:ghey:

well its moved over for the front mount thats goin in in the winter and i have ordered plugs

Back