1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corbeau Forza, Sparco Harness, and Gude Camshaft

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by groundedaccord, Aug 28, 2004.

1. groundedaccord

groundedaccord Junior Member

I have a Blue Corbeau Forza Seat, and a brand new Sparco Clubman 4 point harness. The harness is black and in the orignal packaging. I also have a gude camshaft for an f22b1. The seat and harness I would like to sell together for 250 shipped. Otherwise I will sell the seat for 175, and the harness for 75. the seat and cam are in good condition, and the harness is brand new.

2. adidas_man

adidas_man Honorary Honda Driver

Brandon??

3. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

does the seat come with anything for brackets? and is the forza reclinable?

4. groundedaccord

groundedaccord Junior Member

The seat does come with a bracket and slider, although i'm not sure for what car. The seat is non-reclinable, and is pretty much identical to the sparco sprint. heres a link to the seat on corbeau's site. http://corbeau.com/products/forza/forza.shtml#

Hey mike.

5. adidas_man

adidas_man Honorary Honda Driver

hey, bump for a good seller. if anbody wants a pic of the cam just let me know, right now its sitting in my garage so i can get a pic for anybody needing one. brandon you and the rest of the guyz need to come up to base one day and hang out, i almost got the honda runnin again.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted