corner lense wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok.. here is my deal.. i had to replace the bulb socket for my corner lense.. i got everything wired up and the bulb put in, and when i turn on the lights.. the one that i replaced is way brighter than the other lense.. i replaced both bulbs.. i know its in the wiring.. when i turn on that signal its blinks fast (that with the lights off) and with the lights on, it doesnt do a damn thing but light up like the signal is always on, but not blinking.. what did i do wrong??.. there was 3 wires.. 1 black, 1 red/black, and 1 green/yellow, but on the plug the wire was green/red instead of green/yellow... does that matter??

any help appreciated.. i'm a noob at wires but it seems pretty simple..

i went out to show a friend who knows a little about wiring... and it doesnt even light up now.. it only lights up when i hit the signal.. i didnt mess with anything either.. confused now.. the weather turned to shit in the matter of half an hour so its cold and rainy outside..

any other ideas of what it could be.. i'm gonna rewire it tomorrow if its not too shitty outside...

ok.. i got it to light up normal.. now the signal doesnt work.. damn this is confusing.. its either one or the other..

oh and when the signal worked last nite .. it did the hyperblinker thing.. even though it had front and back bulbs working.. but the actual light would not come on..

had a similar problem once. turned out i had the wrong bulbs.

Back