Could I Take A 2000 Gsr?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saturn_boy96

88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R
once i get my ls swap complete do you think i could take a gsr with I/H/E? i will have a b18b swap w/ a GSR transmision. i will have an intake. this is gonna be a 95 civic dx. don't want to get flamed just want to know if my lower weight is enough to overcome the "Powa' o' vtec".

the intake and headers should work since the engine bay and the civic are the same size, as i have heard, but why not just get aftermarket I/H/E?

umm, i meant like could i take it in the 1/4. as in beat it. :unsure:

not like "could i take these parts". <_<

i realized that after i posted it, oops i read it really wrong lack of sleep to much school does that to you lol

on the beating it part i dunno good luck though dude

that is why im not getting a ls/gsr tranny swap into my 96 civic saturn.....

if i spend 4200 or so for the gsr instead of the 2200 for the ls...i think it would be a bit faster.
but it all depends on where you want to go after that.....

so take into account what else u plan to do to ur engine after u get ur swap done.

dumb question, but i dont feel like starting a new post for it....

could a b16-enabled 96 ex coupe take on a stock gsr?

assuming mods are light and driving abilities are same .....blah blah blah

i watched and have a video and a timeslip ( i was racing him) of a gsr with an intake and exhaust and a light suspension setup go 14.895.

i dont see an LS powered hatch going that fast. and the b16 coupe will def. not take it.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 24 2003, 07:44 PM
i watched and have a video and a timeslip ( i was racing him) of a gsr with an intake and exhaust and a light suspension setup go 14.895.

i dont see an LS powered hatch going that fast. and the b16 coupe will def. not take it.

so in ur opinion....the gsr is the way to go in terms of which one is quicker stock?

Back