Counter-strike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shuturmowth

i was just wonderin how many people on this site play counter-strike?????

and are good at it????

Hondaswap clan???? :blink:

I personally dont..BUT I KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF GUYS THAT DO
(like my friends here in T.O.)

THEY ARE OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!

WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT THIS GAME?

Originally posted by shuturmowth@Mar 16 2003, 03:05 AM
its just an awesome game, the shit pwns joo....lol...... do your friends drive hondas?

Is it smoething i can play for free? or.. uhh.. make it free? if so, point me the way please.

Yeah....... 5 of them who play....... and the rest..... haha.... other Jap cars... even domestics.

SERIOUSLY WHATS SooO GOOD ABOUT IT??

i couldnt begin to tell you, you need to get good at it before you will understand its appeal...... but anyways with b's permission i would like to start up a hondaswap clan, so spread the word.....

i played it all the time until i got an xbox, which they are supposedly coming out with counterstrik for it, i haven't played it in a long time since it takes more effort for it to work on a wireless roter

I play. Just joined a clan last night that's local in MT. We have an awesome dedicated server 15 miles from my house, so my ping is always under 50.
My CS name is: mcs| S0ULF|RE
The best and fasted servers to play against very good people is on Bedlam servers. Check out their site and server IPs on www.purebedlam.org
I'm an average player. If I do a random connect, I will almost always be over 1:1 KD ratio. On Bedlam the players are so good that I average 2:3 KD ratio.
Here's me playing earlier this week on the Montana server:

Click for higher res picture. BTW, I only can play Mondays and Tuesday because that's when I have enough free time to get into an actual good game. If anyone wants to play then, hit me up on AIM after 3:00PM MST.

Doesnt look like there are too many ppl that play but maybe we can make something work... :blink:

Counter strike is full of l337 h4x0rz!

I play Day of Defeat, though, gotta love killing people with a shovel--ultimate disgrace. :p

Yea dod is fun too, but i cant play very well high, its too hard to see the fools..... and its not noob friendly like counter-strike....

Yeah i played that game like 2 its pretty tight but i got shot to shit cuz i didnt know the controls. My lil cuzin is so obsessed w/ it. I have to admit i love the shoot nething that moves games.

Back