Counter-strike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i used to play but i dont have the program any more... am i able to download halflife and cs or do i have to buy it ?

counterstrike is a fun game if you want to let some aggression out and just want to hit and kill people, especially after rush hour traffic! :p

I'd play if I could get the program for free ;) anyone know where this could be done?

Umm I can hold my own on Counter Strike. I have no life besides, working on my car and my computer so I play that a lot really. My comp is currently down so I can't but I go by the alias [SyNN]-=|Sephiroth|=- if anyone wants to look meh up on gametiger.net. Some people say I can hold my own on cs. I know all the shooting patterns and stuff so I think I am not a n00b or anything just not quite godlike yet.

Hey I used to play that game 24/7. Now I only play every once in a will. I was playing it when it first came out, a month or two after Halflife(along time ago) That game is badass. But I got tired of all those people using those skin, spawn cheats. They would spawn where your team did, and they even had the same skin, and they were on the opposing team. Then they would start shooting your hole team. It pissed me off

than get Day of Defeat damnit, last time I checked, there wasn't a shovel on CS to bash fuckers.

well i dont have the resources(dedicated server) for a hard core clan, but we could all converse and get on the same net game and just play alot together, and maybe some day we could buy a server...... anyways ppl come up with some ideas for the tag...... :blink:

btw... we wont be playing ogl or any leages, but we can scrimm against other clans on their server, and we can also play dod, starcraft,warcraft3,etc... it wont be a hardcore 1337 pwnz0rs cs clan just a group of honda junkies killing the fuck out of eachother....

possible tags- hondaswap...... (H)swap...... []-[][+][]\[][] )//-\\..... swap.... hondaswap.com......etc....

banner1.jpg

I play CS been playing for 3years. I like the game alot, and me and 4 guys meet up in P'cole the 29th and play for money. I "M THE BEST

Back