couple ecus for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accordh22fodo

k i got a couple ecu's for sale
JDM p13 ecu that will run great with a v-afc, i also have a v-afc, selling the 2 togeather for 275 or 150 each

i have a p28 ecu tuned w/ uberdata for the 450cc injectors those 2 togeather for 250

Quoted post[/post]]
JDM p13 ecu that will run great with a v-afc, i also have a v-afc, selling the 2 togeather for 275 or 150 each

i have a p28 ecu tuned w/ uberdata for the 450cc injectors those 2 togeather for 250
Welcome to hondaswap, you might try waiting for awhile before selling stuff.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

why caz i dont sit at my computer refreshing the screen every 15 seconds to see if someone has replied?
:worthy: hail kid with acne and bifocals

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

why caz i dont sit at my computer refreshing the screen every 15 seconds to see if someone has replied?
Um, no, how do we know that your shit is legit? You just joined, so some people may want some backround.
So grow up and don't make asumptions, either stay here and learn to be a no rice boy, or go elsewhere.

k its two things asking me for proof of my background or what not and its another thing telling me to wait to sell my own shit. its the buyers responsibility to find out for himself not all you hondaswap nerds thats all im saying, if you want proof of my background fkng ask me and stop being a psy :) :wink:

Wow man, calm down. They do have a point about you being so new, that no one has delt with you so they don't know if you're gonna rip 'em off or not. And also, you make yourself look worse when you come on here cursing about how people are trying to help you. Who's gonna want to buy from a guy who come's on this site talking shit and cursing at someone who's trying to help 'em.

Anyway good luck with your sales.

you suck....and i was interested in the p28

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

No, "caz" nobody knows you, people do look at post count, and are hesitant to buy from new people,
especially those who don't include pics and can't spell for shit, then turn around and act like a dickface.
I was just trying to help you out, but apparently you couldn't see that without your bifocals on.
Or perhaps it was the lame shit you talk about acne, a meth withdrawal or both, that stopped your ignorant mind in it's tracks and made you think "let's try to flame this guy!11one!1!!"
No one was being a pussy either, i was just trying to help you out, and potential buyers for you to be careful.
It was a free bump anyways.
I have to go now, i need to refresh my page, put on my Clearisil and find my glasses.

Damn y0, we don't know shit about honda's, maybe we should all just leave? And damnit! where are my glasses?

Maybe chill out, post pics, and stop acting like a douchebag?

Anyways, another free bump!

Quoted post[/post]]
im a fking spy bitches :ph34r:
No, you are obviously an idiot. People are trying to give you some advice and your too stupid to even realize it. Based on your posts, I wouldnt buy your shit even if it was the only peice that I need to finish my car.

Anyways, here's another bump for the original posting douchebag, good luck ass-wipe.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
im a fking spy bitches :ph34r:
No, you are obviously an idiot. People are trying to give you some advice and your too stupid to even realize it. Based on your posts, I wouldnt buy your shit even if it was the only peice that I need to finish my car.

Anyways, here's another bump for the original posting douchebag, good luck ass-wipe.
:owned: x 3 ^

Quoted post[/post]]
k its two things asking me for proof of my background or what not and its another thing telling me to wait to sell my own shit. its the buyers responsibility to find out for himself not all you hondaswap nerds thats all im saying, if you want proof of my background fkng ask me and stop being a psy :) :wink:

Being hostile isn't going to get you any credibility on this site. Especially if you insult the people you are trying to sell your shit to. And asking somebody if they're legit is a REAL good way to find out if they are. Because if someone is full of shit they HAVE to tell you the truth if you just ASK them. That works. Really. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Being hostile isn't going to get you any credibility on this site. Especially if you insult the people you are trying to sell your shit to. And asking somebody if they're legit is a REAL good way to find out if they are. Because if someone is full of shit they HAVE to tell you the truth if you just ASK them. That works. Really. :laugh:

thx mother teresa

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

thx mother teresa
I'm pretty sure you lost wayyy up there^ :fucktard:

i think i won way up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ b/c u niggas r still talking about this hah.

btw JDM p13 ecu still for sale, plus v-afc still for sale 100$ each

<<< IM AN ANGRY BEAR RAWR :hitit:

Back