Couple questions bout my swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91hatchdx

ok hi everyone this is my first post here on hondaswap. i have been researching this all day on numerous sites but still can not find the answer. so i swaped in a b18a1 into my 91 dx hatch. It had the d16a6 in there already but the engine took a sh*t and i had to replace it so i thought i might as well upgrade. Found all the work to be pretty simple taking the engine harness off of the d16 and putting it on the b18 the only issue that i am having is that the engine started and ran upon first crank. but after i finished tying up some loose ends, bolting down raditor, installing shift linkage, upgrading grounds to 4gauge, the engine wouldnt start again and the ecu is giving me a code nine. i went through and rechecked all of the wiring that was done due to the mpfi conversion and it is all correct. also when i try to crank the engine you can hear every cylinder fire but the car doesnt start.. I dont know what else to do or check so if anyone has any advice or can help out in any way i would apreciatte it. also if u need any other info just ask and i can let u know.

Back