couple t25 questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

obd1 conversion/crome is probably your best bet.

450cc injectors are plenty big and the stock fuel pump should be fine.... but you could go up to a 190. the 255 would be overkill, but won't hurt if you want to get it now to not have to buy it again later when you go bigger.

I love how you say when you go bigger.. haha.. i know i will

anyway.. i got the manifold last night. Its flanged for a t3/t4 but i think im goingn cut the t3/t4 flange off and get a t25 flange and weld it on. Im too lazy to send back parts and mess with all that garbage so ill do the same thing i did with my header. cut and weld. :p

ill for sure be getting injectors and possibly a bigger fuel pump.

obd1 conversion and crome.. and ill have to have someone to tune that right? I have a buddy thats probably willing to do it..

got a stock evo sized bar & plate intercooler for 80$ from a friend..

IMO, don't cut the mani. just score a t3 now. t4 flange is larger than a t3. therefore, its flanged for a t3. t3/t4 is a t3 on the exhaust flange side

If you want to use the turbo you have and keep it cheap, buy a T3 flange and weld it to the turbine housing. Or you could find a turbine housing with a T3 flange that fits a T25 (not sure if this is possible). That way you won't hack up your manifold, and then hack it up again when you upgrade.

Trust me when I tell you that you will be much happier with a T3 turbine housing than a DSM turbine housing.

Seriously.

Ehh im going to play it safe and buy a new turbo. Im looking at a garret t3/t04b. .60 a/r compressor side and .48 exhaust side.

Back