Couple Vids of my turbo'd ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Here's a couple vids I made with my Turbo Matrix. I'm hoping to get some with the Accord soon, planning on getting NOS. SO, NOS Accord vids down the road :confused:

Bumper Cam Vid

Short Movie

Matrix Turbo -vs- Magnum RT
(14.6 in the Matrix -vs- 14.7 in the Magnum RT)

My car has Garrett GT28R turbo, Intercooled, Greddy Emanage, Profec E-01, 400cc Injectors, Aeromotive FMU & pump, plus much much more!

dl'ng now....

but a gt28r will only get a matrix to 14.6? ...

My car is a returnless system. I'm using the Emanage to tune idle, cruise and timing mainly. Then under boost the FMU pretty much does all the work. I'm actually selling the kit that's on it now, and going to 550cc injectors with a custom return line. Then a 255 wahlbro in the tank.

14.6 from a 17 sec. car ain't bad! Specially on a stock Auto box.

Quoted post[/post]]
My car is a returnless system. I'm using the Emanage to tune idle, cruise and timing mainly. Then under boost the FMU pretty much does all the work. I'm actually selling the kit that's on it now, and going to 550cc injectors with a custom return line. Then a 255 wahlbro in the tank.

14.6 from a 17 sec. car ain't bad! Specially on a stock Auto box.

yes it is. Considering the hp increase is almost nothing. a high 19 to a low 12 "aint bad"

a 17 second car?

please give me the specifics on the year and model of your matrix, cuz last I remember they are supposed to be high 15s on the slow side.

The XRS models are that fast, they come with 180hp and 8K rev. Mine is the XR model with 130base hp. The XR with an auto will run a really high 16 or low 17.

I ran that 14.6 at 7.5psi. That was also with a SAFC instead of the emanage. When I went to the track with the EManage and running 10psi, the tranny couldn't take it. It would not shift from first to second. SO, I'll have the built one in for Spring and I'm hoping to lay down some better numbers still.

If you look on dragtimes.com, it's mostly XRS guys. They're much quicker outta the box then my car was.

Thanks for the nice comments!! I'm not trying to show off my car as the fastest thing on the road, just proud that I did it myself and it works well!

Back