Couplea sweet pics from Round 8 races

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
from the CMRA Round 8 races at MotorSports Ranch Cresson, outside of Dallas.

MSRC9409322.jpg

MSRC9409215.jpg

6-5.jpg

5-3.jpg

2-6.jpg

1-5.jpg

We got 3rd in Superbike C in the 4-hour endurance race, and I wrecked in my first sprint race so I didn't finish any sprints that weekend.

sick...id love to get into racing or stunting bikes but i probably cant with my bike..and i def. cant with my wallet

sweet :thumbsup:

congrats on the 3rd place finish :thumbsup:
and any crash you can walk away from is a good one so :thumbsup: there too

Well, I'm not exactly walking yet. Tore a buncha ligaments in my left ankle, and there's a fractured bone in my foot.

I've got less than a week until the next race though, so I gotta figure out a way to make my left foot shift before then!

Awesome pics indeed. I need to get into some track days/schooling kind of thing. If I stay here in Chicago ill save up for some up at road america. If I move back to Ohio it'll be Mid-Ohio. Im hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

....no fires?

im disappointed wil.

disappointed.

didn't know you were gonna be at the ranch this weekend. I've been wanting to get in the the bmw team at some point, but i haven't gotten around to fixing the ball joint on the s2k. might give me a reason to go out there and NOT drive the s2k.

if i come out there i expect a fire. even if we have to spray carb cleaner under your feet.

The races this weekend are at Oak Hill, not MSR....won't be back at MSR until sometime next year, unless I do some trackdays or something later this year

Back