Coworker is a new Honda owner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
My coworker just bought a 99 Civic EX silver coupe in automatic form. his Pontiac gave him nothing but trouble and then suddenly here he comes in his new Civic. He's happy and Now I have a Civic to learn off of :D

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 21 2003, 10:08 PM
An automatic EX???? :eek:
Don't race THAT guy!! :D :lol:

hehe yeah I won't :p

But he just needs it to get him to and from work, it's a great lookin little car. KBB priced it at $11,995 and he got it at $9,995 locked in with a 3.49% interest rate. It's a pretty sweet little ride, he's got new floor mats comin tomorrow and they ordered the windshield washer nozzels for him free of charge.

Oh and they gave him $1500 for his POS 94 auto Grand Am 4cyl. He got a great deal as far as I'm concerned.

Windsheild washer nozzles?? Is that an option on Civic's now? :p

Originally posted by tedwright@Aug 21 2003, 10:45 PM
Windsheild washer nozzles?? Is that an option on Civic's now? :p

LOL I don't know...I think someone put those light up led ones on there and they took them out or something...you never know.

you can't really get any more reliable than an automatic civic :D

Milan

one day he will want a 5speed but till then that car will get him hooked on wanting more speed

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 22 2003, 11:44 PM
one day he will want a 5speed but till then that car will get him hooked on wanting more speed

doubt that.

He drove a 94 automatic 2.4L 4 banger Grand Am for the past 3 years. He isn't into speed, he just needed a reliable ride. ;)

Before you all say it..."holy thread from the dead..."

Nah its only 3 days old.

IDXmaxguy bought up a thread that was a YEAR old like a few days ago.

i've converted a few co workers.. firstaccord here, on hs used to own a 99 explorer till he drove my car and fell in love.. another co worker bought a 98 civic dx dropped 2.5"- 3" and a few other mods..

Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 24 2003, 07:40 AM
i've converted a few co workers.. firstaccord here, on hs used to own a 99 explorer till he drove my car and fell in love.. another co worker bought a 98 civic dx dropped 2.5"- 3" and a few other mods..

We all had to convince him to stay the fuck away from the Ford Taurus he was looking at...

Even I (being a Ford owner) wanted to bitch slap him when he said he looked at a Taurus. Then he found that Civic, got a loan app faxed to the office, filled it out, and the next day he was approved and drove the car home.

I wish I had credit...damnit.

Back