1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cr-v swap necessities

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by dosterschill, Jun 17, 2004.

1. dosterschill

dosterschill Member

although im quite sure someone else has made similar or exact inquiries such as this, i've yet to come upon them in my research; so, if someone could point me to a thread or website where i could find such information, i would be grateful. regardless, what components must i need to swap a b20 into my 96' civic dx? i am buying the motor, just the longblock, from hmotorsonline.com and need to also purchase a transmission and ecu to accompany the engine. what site would be reputable and relatively inexpensive? also, could i just buy a hondata or other programmable after-market ecu because i plan to do so in the future? thank you for all your consideration, it is definately appreciated. (notice i have shrugged off the idea of an h22 swap due to cost impediments:(.)

derek

2. dosterschill

dosterschill Member

at least a thread indication please?

derek

3. H22AdelSol

H22AdelSol Senior Member

hmotorsonline.com supposedly very reputable, alot of ppl on this site have ordered from them. b20VTEC with TUNED hondata would be a nice little setup.

try searching i know theres stuff surrounding b20's

4. dosterschill

dosterschill Member

thank you for the reply, sir.

derek

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted