cr/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

does anyone have this setup? what kind of power and torque does it make? would it be better than a b18c1 or h22?

thanks for any help

does anyone have this setup?

lots of people do

what kind of power and torque does it make?

every build is custom... so there is no set numbers

would it be better than a b18c1 or h22?

if built right it can be

yeah i know it's custom but i wanted to know a general idea. you say it can be better if it's built right but i mean would it be better built compared to a b18c1 or h22 built?

get what i mean?

thanks

yes it can be

you can use stronger parts
you can use more specialized parts
etc etc

well if built with stronger internals your gaining advantage over the B18c by having more displacement, tranny selection is also key.

as far as the h22 you will obvisously have less displacement but you have a vast array of aftermarket support.

all motors that you listed with the right components will net you good gains if done right.

the h22 has more displcacement over the crvtec, but it has less aftermarket support as in choices for cams, and such.

you could pull that off with a GSR with basic bolt-ons, tuning, and some decent cams/valvetrain

yeah i was thinking that the itr would be but then i was thinking abouthow i would be upgrading the cams ect so it would be better just to get a b16 head and start there.

Back