Cracked injector

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Guy

the guys who are swapping my b16 (obd0) out of my integra and into my crx informed me today that one of my injectors is cracked. His reccomandation to me was to see if i could find a set of rc 270cc injectors, but then he told me that it would cost me around 300. Being that just dropped quite a bit into this swap paying 300 when i really only need one injector seems like kind of a waste. So what id like to know is if there is any cheaper alternatives to spending 300 for a set of new injectors. and if any of you know where i could get those injectors cheaper that would help too.
thanks in advance

im using d16a6 injtectors on my LS, so they might be compatible with the b16, not sure bought how much difference there is but that is 1 lead to follow.

Find another set of OEM injectors that matches your OBD revision. The D and B series injectors are all 240cc anyway, so paying $300 for a set of 270s is just a waste of money. You can find used Honda injectors real cheap in quite a few forum classifieds... just start looking around.

calesta: thats actually the info i needed. i wasnt sure that the output of the obd0 ls injectors was the same as my b16 but now that i know ill just run by HAP and snag one for $25, thanks for the help.

Back