Crank bolt question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accordguy

I have a very specific question is the crank pulley bolt on the 94 USDM H22 crank the same bolt that goes on the 95 JDM H22 crank. I ask because My JDM H22 is in the process of being rebuilt and my original JDM crank had to be replaced. I got a new crank from someone who claims it came from a 94 USDM prelude. The problem is though, the crank pulley bolt that came of my JDM crank is way to small for the hole in the USDM crank. I have no idea why Honda would use different crank pulley bolts, if both cranks use 50 mm mains. Anyone know for sure if the crank use different crank bolts and pulleys for sure.

Quoted post[/post]]
the bolts are different. can I have your JDM bolt? I'll trade you my USDM bolt...

Yeah that was a while ago when I needed a USDJM bolt as a matter of fact, I used my accord crank bolt. The dealer said the part numbers were the same. I no longer have the JDM Bolt sorry man, just get one from the dealer, very cheap and usually in stock.

Back