Crank Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teamsprock

OK here is what I know, I have rods with length 5.630, and a crank with stroke 3.740, my stock block has rods with length 5.571 and a crank of 3.82, is it possible to switch the crank in from an H-series motor to an F-series, the reason I am wondering is I have the bearings, rods and pistons for the h-series crank but the bore is for a f-series. Anyone with any suggestion please help. The other advantage is that the h-series has bigger rod bearings so they will be better under pressure than the smaller F23 bearsing. What I want to do is use the rods which I have both for an H23 (5.571") or an H22(5.630") and they have a big end bore of 2.008 and the stock rods are 1.890. Any help would be great, Thanks, Jason.

No one have any idea? Dang anyone got any suggestions, my stock block is now bored out so putting the stock internals in isn't an option, and I would have to get custom rods made if I have to get new ones. The problem I am having is that the rod journal is smaller than most other honda blocks and my rods I bought, anyone know if a crank shop can re-weld your crank and make the journal size bigger? Or got any other suggestions. Thanks for any help.

Never mind, I found the specs and it won't work, or atleast not without some crazy work. Thanks

Back