crazy accident

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was driving on 84 East yesterday morning and I saw the back up of cars on 84 West. I looked over to do some rubber necking to see what was going on. I had to do a triple take. I have never seen anything like it, it was even cooler seeing it in real life then in the pics.

I was driving on 84 East yesterday morning and I saw the back up of cars on 84 West. I looked over to do some rubber necking to see what was going on. I had to do a triple take. I have never seen anything like it, it was even cooler seeing it in real life then in the pics.

Wait, wait so you got to see this in RL? Words cannot describe the awesome.

VTEC jus kickd in YO!!!
lmao,damn them signs are strong,lol is that him still sitting in the truck??

wsjl3.jpg

Ha, nice that would have been awesome to see it in real life. If you just look at the one picture it's pretty unbelievable.

Yeah it was crazy, I wish I had my digi on me. I could not believe that the truck did not take out the sign. I wish I was going east bound to really see it up close. It would have been worth the miles of backup to see.

yeah... i wouldnt have been pissed off for sitting in traffic if i got to see that

Damn, those signs really are strong. I wonder if anyone was brave enough to stand under the truck and take a picture.

wonder what was going through his mind when all he saw was the sky.

failn.jpg

faildhv.jpg

Last edited:
wonder what was going through his mind when all he saw was the sky.

failn.jpg
The fail truck is so screwed up, it can't even "dealay" right. ^_^

Back