crazy pool player

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We used to have a pool hall in town, the owner's kids had both been playing pool since they could see over the edge of the table. I think one was 7ish, the other 9ish.. They both played an incredible game, and were very tough to beat. I've seen both of them run the table from break to 8 ball in one turn.

That trick with the cue sticks, where the cue ball runs down the larger one...

That's fucking Jedi.

"The larger one" is actually a pair of pool sticks side by side.. Sorry, he is not "the one".. You'll have to keep searching.

phyregod said:
"The larger one" is actually a pair of pool sticks side by side.. Sorry, he is not "the one".. You'll have to keep searching.

welll .. that is a given.. its still bad ass how a 7 yr old does this.. he should be named Anakin..

Celerity said:
That trick with the cue sticks, where the cue ball runs down the larger one...

That's fucking Jedi.
:werd:

Now I know what to do with my kid when I have one, use him for hustling at the pool halls.

heh...i play pool 5 or so times a week (or did when i didnt work a 9-5....thats ending soon, back to nights, YAY!), and ive had my share of rack runs in 8 and 9 ball....that kid, however, is insane. i dont know what to say about it. id back him.

Yeah, back in the day I used to play ALOT of pool. Me and my friends hardly ever had a game that was more than three turns. The person who broke would usually run half of the table, the next would either run the table or miss and lose, because when the person who broke was back up, the rest of the balls got sunk.

yea...ive been playin a lot of pool lately...and am gettin pretty good...kinda makes me wanna just bust up in some random bars and hustle people...hahaha...but as far as that kid...hes sic at pool...definitely got a career of hustling ahead of him...haha

Back