Crome Ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE BOUGHT CARS TUNED WITH CROME !!

Built > Bought.

Also shows that you don't have the knowledge to distinguish between something wrong with the car and something wrong with the tune.

Congratulations, you fucking fail.

Built > Bought.

Also shows that you don't have the knowledge to distinguish between something wrong with the car and something wrong with the tune.

Congratulations, you fucking fail.
lmao i fucking love it!!!:D

I have had a few cars that where kinda fast but not really the point. It was an opinion. I never said I was a tuner nor would I. As far as my abilites to diagnose I do work as a flat rate mechanic I can hold my own turning wrenches. But this isnt about that this has gotten way outta hand. You guys are too much.

if ya cant handle the heat,stay outta the kitchen.

I have had a few cars that where kinda fast but not really the point. It was an opinion. I never said I was a tuner nor would I. As far as my abilites to diagnose I do work as a flat rate mechanic I can hold my own turning wrenches. But this isnt about that this has gotten way outta hand. You guys are too much.

No, we are not "too much". We simply ask that if you don't know what you're talking about, don't advise on the subject.

I'm no expert with CROME, but I have definitely got my feet wet with it lately. Two of my friends (one N/A one FI) have 92-95 Civic hatchbacks. One with an all motor GSR, the other with a turbo'd LS-VTEC. Both cars tuned on CROME. I was able to find my buddy with the LS-VTEC-T a basemap, and also was able to read online and tweak it a little bit based upon his wideband readings. You tell me what other FREE program that can be done one with little/no prior knowledge.

Trying to tell some people on this site anything is about as useful as whispering in Helen Keller's ear...

LOL i think your an asshole to be honest. If you would like come see me. We can figure this out. But instead you;ll keep running your mouth. your nothing but a smug punk kid. I'd slap the shit outta your mouth. pm me if you wanna come to PA i got off this weekend.

Tired of this shit. i never said it didnt work. ALL I SAID WAS "it has some bugs" so go fuck yourself. i can give a fuck what u do or think.

my boys this and that. Get your own shit and talk to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back