CRX 6 speed?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

HxCHavoc

Buddys got a 6 speed on the stock sohc non vtech junk motoron a crx ( guy before was planning on a ZC swap so he said)

all im wondering...is wtf and how the hell you fit a 6 speed on to it, and what the hell it came out of.

have you seen this personally, because i call bullshit on it.. no 6 speed was made for a d-series

ah k i jumped in the car real fast (not running) playing around with the shifter 6 speed knob, was trying to feel gears but felt sloppy as hell. (was a little drunk atm) friend swears it has a 6 speed in it ::Shrug::

but yeah theres no way in hell 03-04 TSX,RSX,and Tegras had the 6 speeds theres no way in hell yoiu could fit that on a D series

I just wanted to make sure there wasnt some oddball trany that few people put on em, but im wit you on the bullshit call

maybe there is an adapter plate for the rsx tranny to go onto the d-series.. but i highly doubt it..

Yeah just makin sure, im planning on buying the car and dropping a ZC in it so i didnt feel like having to deal with oddball axles or mounts and such

The 4 wheel drive wagovan transmission is constantly considered a 6 speed :D :D. But no there was never a 6 speed for D series unless it was completely custom, it would be rediculously expensive to have such a thing made.

its a 6 speed alright.......including reverse. he forgot to mention that! lol

its a 6 speed alright.......including reverse. he forgot to mention that! lol
i agree the honda 6 speed:
02 and up rsx 6 speed k series
tl 6 speed c series
tsx 6 speed k series
06 and up accord 6 speed c series
92 legend type 2 6 speed c series
nsx 6 speed c series
06 civic si 6 speed k series

ummm, yeah the 6 speed for the newer motors, what he was saying is there is a 6 speed d series motor.....i have never heard of a 6 speed d series motor.

yeah a six speed knob doesnt mean its got 6 gears. sounds like he's tryin to take you for more money than it's worth. Sober up and test drive the car before you buy it. If he's ricer enough to put a knob on it & tell ppl its got a 6speed, there's no tellin what else he ghetto-rigged.

Test drove the car today.....its 6 speed i put it where i thought revers would be and there was 6th gear, im so confused on wtf this could be

o and the vin number is Japan vin if that makes any diffrence?

Halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back