CRX/B16 clutch cable

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i thought that you could use the stock one that was origanilly in the rex but i might be wrong im assuming if that dont work try one out of 90-93 teggy and see if that works

Originally posted by jspecivicsi@Sep 24 2003, 02:44 PM
i thought that you could use the stock one that was origanilly in the rex but i might be wrong im assuming if that dont work try one out of 90-93 teggy and see if that works

You are right. I used my stock clutch cable. You just gotta shave off the rubber piece. Take off about an inch or 2. If you dont feel like doin all that then get the 90-93 clutch cable from the integras.

wtf? if u people by stock means teh STOCK d16a6 clutch fits on a b16 UR FUCKING MENTAL, please dont post stuff when its a LIE, there's no way IN HELL u got a D series tranny onto a B block. Yes u CAN use the 90-93 integra tranny BUT IT WILL SUCK ASS, it has long gearings and whenever u shift it will get u out of vtec, get the b16a tranny that is paired with ur engine. that is the best clutch on the market for cable clutch cars, accept for the YS-1 from 92-93 integra GSR's. but it is so insanely rare no one has them, and places that sell them, sell them for crazy prices. so use the b16a JDM tranny,anything else and ull be mad

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 2 2003, 02:28 PM
wtf? if u people by stock means teh STOCK d16a6 clutch fits on a b16 UR FUCKING MENTAL, please dont post stuff when its a LIE, there's no way IN HELL u got a D series tranny onto a B block. Yes u CAN use the 90-93 integra tranny BUT IT WILL SUCK ASS, it has long gearings and whenever u shift it will get u out of vtec, get the b16a tranny that is paired with ur engine. that is the best clutch on the market for cable clutch cars, accept for the YS-1 from 92-93 integra GSR's. but it is so insanely rare no one has them, and places that sell them, sell them for crazy prices. so use the b16a JDM tranny,anything else and ull be mad

read the post before you loose your mind completely. Nothing wrong using the integra ls trans if your goin with FI set up. I do agree that it sucks using long gears with out FI.

even if they are talking about clutch cable lengths, u have to splice the civic/crx cable to make it fit the b16a, the 90-93 integra cable will be the best. as for mellow, the LS tranny will lose a b16 around .8 tenths from a 1/4 mile ssetup, which is brutal, even with small force indutcion up to 8 psi, the b16a tranny will rock. only after that will the LS tranny make a noticable difference.

Back