CRX-Black Widow 2.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and why the ffuckkk would you EVER want to comape a honda to a stang?! why dont u go out and buy a mustang, there just as gay at body kits

kits are gayyyyyyyyy! while your at it buy some chrome tail lights, underglow, and 18 in chrome wheels! :)

and why the ffuckkk would you EVER want to comape a honda to a stang?! why dont u go out and buy a mustang, there just as gay at body kits
dude STFU,you dont even now anything about hondas,you have no room for input here

body kits

(Efalex)Why you jumping on me? Its not my fualt you dont have any taste.The mustang is bad ass car. I bet your P.O.S. cant run with one now can it. YOU need to think before you say anything. You get on guys posts and talk. We can tell you dont know anything. So just shut your mouth and quit bashn'and listen you just might learn something.If you have any questions you can PM me and ill be more than happy to talk to you. O ya good luck on that kit thats what we should be talking about anyway.

Back