crx body trim

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

biglee414

you all know that stock black strip of trim that all crxs have around the middle of the outside of the car(door and front and rear fenders). how do you go about taking that off (in detail if you can) i also need to get the stock rocker panels and door caps off. I dont know why honda insisted on putting those things on, all they do is create rubbing, and cause rust. Now i have rust and need to know how to get it off b4 it gets worse. anyone tho can help, thanks ahead of time.

pull, pull, pull the trim off. the same with the door caps. after the trim is off there will be clips still on the door just pop them out with a screwdriver. but then there will be about 15 holes on the whole side of the car you have to fill. best bet is to weld the holes.

sweet, thanks, is it REALLY hard to get um off or just a P.I.T.A., although i did notice 1 nut kind of thing on the trim on the edge of the door, when you 1st open it up, just making sure that the exposed one is the only one. thanks again!!!

not sure if it helps, but on my old EG hatch, you pulled the door panel off and pushed the clips out. it was a bit easier this way.

Back