1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crx break swap upgrade

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by zephon96, Oct 4, 2005.

1. zephon96

zephon96 Junior Member

doing the b18a1 swap into a 90 crx hf. i know i have to change the steering knuckles for axel clearance. so im just getting the 90 teg knuckles. in doing so, im just going to upgrade to the front teg brakes as well. i have yet to do the rear disc break swap, but have the parts for that. my question is, can someone tell me if i need anything beyond the following parts for the front break swap... teg steering knuckles, teg rotors, calipers, teg master cylinder, proportioning valve, break booster, and obviously the break pads. let me know if I missed anything. thanx. --Jim

2. formby

formby learning in progress

i did not change my booster or master cylinder when i did my suspension swap....i just unbolted from teg and bolted to rex

3. zephon96

zephon96 Junior Member

ok, but i still need all the other stuff, minus the booster and master cylinder right?

4. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

I would use the prop. valve as well as the master cylinder and booster. Just to be safe get a new master cylinder.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted