CRX / Civic aftermarket parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Red89CRXSi

These parts are off of my 89 CRX Si...some will interchange with civic..

Wings West urethane body kit...6 piece, front/rear bumpers, side skirts, and door caps...in good condition...some minor surface imperfections and scratches, but a nice kit with no rips/tears/etc. Asking $300 firm...prefer local pickup

IceMan cold air intake...red...in good condition, but the plastic is fading and the intake actually looks kinda orange. I have a new air filter for it, never installed because I wrecked the car before I got a chance to put it on. The filter is silver with chrome end pieces. Asking $50 shipped...the filter cost me $25 alone, and it's new.

Intrax lowering springs...purple...in excellent condition with only minor surface rust between the coils, where the coils kinda rubbed together. These springs are awesome...I'd say a 2" drop at least...maybe more. Asking $70 firm shipped.

Gauge cluster with white glow gauges...showing under 96K miles $40 shipped

Also have stock CRX center section to tail lights, both headlights, passenger side marker light, some interior parts (no dash parts) passenger fender and door, hatch with glass, both small sections of glass.

Also a short throw shifter...not sure what brand...it's in good condition, but the knob is supposed to have 6 allen screws holding it together and it only has 4, but other than that looks nice. The shifter and knob are aluminum...and silver in color. If you order something else, I'll throw the shifter in for an extra $5

Engine and 5 speed transmission with 95,### miles...tranny needed clutch. Now, this car sat low...again I don't know how much the springs lowered it but IT WAS LOW. After I wrecked the car, I was having my friend tow it home and the car bottomed out several times...he was pulling me on a secondary road so that we wouldn't get in any trouble for pulling a wrecked car with a chain on a public highway. Anyway, there's a hole in the oil pan. The car WAS NOT started after this.

Make me an offer on the engine or trans...no reasonable offer refused. Local pick-up only.

All items are located in West Virginia, 26321. Go to www.mapquest.com if you want to look up directions to this zip to determine distance.

Thanks ahead of time.

Paul

Quoted post[/post]]
brian11to1, if you can't read the post, don't bother asking.
wow ... being a noob here.. i wouldnt talk to anyone like that if your trying to sell shit .. he was obviously asking if you had one around for sale, that you may have not listed..

brian, very sorry. I didn't even notice that you had 7,500 posts lol I misunderstood your reply...thought you were some newbie who wouldn't even search posts for an answer before posting a question of their own...or wouldn't read a f/s ad to see what all the person had. My bad. No I don't have a white bumper, sorry.

Ah things have been kinda rough here lately...my fiance's dad (who was just like a father to me) passed away on the 12th, we've been trying to get custody of her 16 y/o brother, and she went in labor 10 days early (not bad, but still) so we had a little boy this past Sunday, the 20th. When I posted, I was still recovering from staying in the hospital over night with her and being up off and on all night changing diapers and feeding the baby while my girl gets her rest. And here I am again...2:40 a.m. ..after working all day and coming home to take care of the baby kinda tends to make a person cranky, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Anyway, I deleted my post and hopefully no offense was taken.

congrats...babies are awesome. I still refuse to change diapers though.

Bryan's Diaper count - 2

I might need a few parts if I do decide to buy this CRX.

yep, the baby is awesome. The thought of watching a child being born use to turn my stomache. I filmed the entire birth, though and it was great. Nothing like it.

Back