crx d16z6 swap ecu code throwing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Travisl

I swap a d16z6 into my dx crx. Its throwing code 1 is no. 1 cylinder position another is manifold absolute pressure,coolant temperature, electronic load detector. wat do these mean im trying to figure it out but im still just learning about my car

no. 1 cylindar position is your dizzy, MAP is your MAP sensor, coolant temp is yourcolant temp sensor, and I dont know what the load detector is, double check your wiring, clear the codes and see if they come up again.

Code 1 is an O2 sensor. If I am not mistaken, there is another thread that was up just a few days ago about a load sensor. Actually, I think there was two threads about it. Might wanna use the search bar and see if you can find that.

You can either yank the fuse on the ECU, or unhook your battery for a bit. Should clear all the codes, and then you can start it and see what pops up.

fusebox under the hood..its called the hazard fuse i believe..or unhook negative battery cable for 5 minutes

Back