crx dx vs crx si interchangeable

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

londoncrx

i need a few suspension parts and i have a si sittin around but is everything gonna bolt up is what i need to know

Yes, it will all swap over. Might as well do a full si conversion if you have the whole si sitting around.

the si is just a parts car really no title but i am tryn to sell the d16 in it

The front knuckles are different, but I think they will work fine. And I'm sure you've noticed that the Si has rear disk brakes whereas the dx has drums.. unless you have an 88si with the drums, if that is the case, you can't use that rear supension on a 91 dx. It is totally different.

If its an 89-91 Si you're in the clear all the way around. The disks are a nice upgrade. Be sure to also change out the proportioning valve, or its going to stop weird.

Is there something wrong with the front suspension on the dx?

Last edited:
i have a b18 in the dx and yeh the suspension acts like soething is loose when i hit a bump the left side rattles and dosent asorb anything must be the shock i have no idea so im just gonna swap everything out

everything should swap suspension wise. You could even use 1-g teg rotors/calipers on the dx/si knuckles. (even swap the brake parts from the rear axle)
Look for a 86-87 wagon front swaybar, 84-87 HF steering rack (it's 3:1)

Just my .02

E

Back