crx engines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

punx04

i currently have a 89 crx hf and in my garage i have a d16a6 engine(non vtec) in it i have a exedy racing clutch, resurfaced flywheel, port and polish 3 angle valve jobs aftermarket valves and valve guides...and a stock block and an ecu..thas together a little over $1000, and i know if i sell it, i'll get 800 if i'm lucky, and i want to get a ls and put a gsr tranny on it and nos it, should i do that? or should i get a b16, i live in cali must pass smog and money is a big factor, thanz

spencer

all head work and valves etc. - 800
clutch, pressure plate bearings- 295
resurfaced flywheel- 40
block tranny ecu 130

well over a 1000.....

if anybody is interested IM me rwjaquay or email me rwjaquay@aol.com

i live in san diego

well good luck on selling it. 1000 bucks isn't too far for anybody to get a b16a swap and im pretty sure they're gonna go with that instead. Thats why i said 600-800 sounds more reasonable. If you think you can get away with 1000. Then go for it.

dont worry dude, not selling it for a 1000, jez saying i put in over a thousand, i'm prolly looking for 800 obo, and i live in san diego

Get an Ls, gsr tranny, and turbo that bitch, you'll be alot happier with a turbo then naaws

if i'm going to turbo the LS wouldn't it be smarter to keep the longer gearing? and trust me, if i had the money to go turbo, i'd go turbo,

Back