Crx HF and DX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LsB16CrxHF

i have a crx hf and could trade for a better lookin car its a crx dx both are 1988. Are there any real major differences in the two stock and woudl there be any differences i need to consider when swapin a motor in a DX. i remeber sumone telling me about a few differences but i cant remeber what

Keep the HF it is already wired for MPFI, and all you have to do is change out the front hubs to DX or SI hubs for a swap. The front sway bar is more desirable in an HF than in a DX. As mentioned before the HF is much lighter than a DX, IMO the HF is the best CRX to own.

the lighter your car is..the less torque is required to move the body of the car...in essence..the crx hf is the lightest crx...all the other ones just have better options..but in the end when u think about it..ALL crx's are light no matter what..if u do what you are supposed to do (build up a B series,or d series,or h series block,and turbo or super charge it)..u can run 12's very easily...so just stick with your hf..only thing that sucks is no power steering...its very annoying...thats why im glad i got an SI.

HF's rule...or do I think that cuz I own one......

However, if you can trade a rusty HF for a rustfree DX, do it. If both have rust, keep the HF.

Back