CRX Motor Swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What is your budget? What are your plans for the car(drag, auto-x, or dd)? Answer these questions and I will be able to answer your question.

well i dont have very much of a budget but i just wanna see how much i would need to save and i wanna just to some like road race type stuff with it. i also wanna eventually get a turbo

b16a is a good choice if you want vtec. Another option would be the Ls engine with a b16 transmission. With the Ls engine, you have more tq but less hp. Some say it is also easier to turbo compared to a vtec engine. Also costs less than a b16.

If you wanna go with a budget turbo build, you could always get a d16z6 engine and trans and turbo it. Should be good for around 175-200whp with good tuning and supporting mods. That would cost maybe 1500-2000 for everything you need.

^^ Werd. That is what the forums are for. Nobody is trying to be mean so don't take it that way. There are just tons of new members that join daily asking the same questions.

Everything you need to know you will find on this site. If you have specific questions that you can't find answers to, then make a thread and everyone will be glad to help.

Back