1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRX Plain clear taillights

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by Franknstein, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Franknstein

Franknstein Member

Anyone got any idea what site I can go to to buy a plain clear, or red/clear taillights for the 91 CRX? I hunted high and low, but theres only that Altezza shit. I just want the plain taillights and reflective panel.?? help!

2. Projectzc

Projectzc Senior Member

Ah yess that is from my gen of import upgradeing. I would imagen that might be hard to find check ebay alot. I haven't seen shit like that since 97 or 98. After cops started to break down on the lights good luck

3. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

4. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

I have all clears that I will sell you, but this should be in the SALES forum.

Here are some pictures of the tails....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If they look a little off colored, its because I have amber bulbs in them.

5. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

I say keep your stock ones on. But if you must..............
    Atleast go with Altezzas since they are safer. I hate when people have clear tail lights since its tough to see their brake lights during the day.

6. Bl6CRX

Bl6CRX Senior Member

thats true, yeah Matrix made them several years ago, but I believed discontinued the line, i'll check on monday though for you, they are a line we distibute, if you want, ill sell you my altezza's for cheap as hell, when i was in to that stuff they were bangin cause instead of being round red dots they are kinda eye shaped...

7. AlphaCivic

AlphaCivic Member

all clears are awesome for the crx. go buy some krylon stained glass red paint and make them all red (xcept for the reverse lights) they look awesome. theres a bunch of walk throughs on it, go search.

:thumbsup: for crystal red crx tails

8. shaddr3

shaddr3 Junior Member

I saw these on ebay yesterday, and found them again. Heres clear tail lights, just what your looking for.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted