crx problem help needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ba$h

can anyone tell me what iv done to ma crx please . ! i connected an apexi afc neo to my car and with out turning the apexi afc on i started my car. i set of an saw the management light on .so i pulled up and switched the car off . i have not been able to get the car started since.when i turn the key nothing happens. i have put a new battery in.still nothing. :(

Last edited:
Lesson for today: if you are unable to properly form sentences using your native language, wiring anything on your car short of a neon light is probably out of your league.

haha thanks, but this ain't a language lesson. If you think you can help then ask me to explain it better, I will be happy to. cheers

ok, so the car ran fine. then you put in a SAFC. now it doesn't start.

it's not that hard to figure out that you probably wired it up wrong.

re-wire it correctly.

Thats not it because i purchased a wiring harness from boomslang to connect the AFC Neo... I've even gone over the wiring diagrams sent with the AFC Neo to make sure that i got the correct harness. What i did was connected the harness and without connecting the AFC to the harness i started the car. Thats what cocked my CRX up. Can you help

Thank You. I dont know about 'English The Easy Way' but I got the car started. Im happy.
I bump started the car and it worked. Still the old starter.

Back