1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crx qustion

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by xsam19x, Feb 9, 2012.

1. xsam19x

xsam19x New Member

Im puting in cross driled roters on my 90 crx si. I was wondering if there is a difrance between the front and back roters? Becouse I want to do my front in black and back in silver but I can just find all silver, or just front black.. Thans

2. Khato

Khato New Member

I am pretty sure they are different... why not just call an auto supply store and get part numbers.. if the numbers are diff. the parts are different.

3. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

I believe the rear has smaller diameter rotors and calipers.

4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Are you actually upgrading to bigger disks and calipers? Or are these just factory-sized replacements?

I'd say just skip it altogether. I'm guessing that your car doesn't have near enough power to justify brake upgrades, correct me if I'm wrong. Plus, cross-drilled rotors are prone to cracking...

5. bluejcivic

bluejcivic New Member

dont get drilled, they will be cracked in like 6 months, if you must get slotted, just buy a set of 4 off the net, they will match front and back. also get a good set of ceramic pads, they will make more of a difference then the new rotors. good luck

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted