crx qustion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xsam19x

Im puting in cross driled roters on my 90 crx si. I was wondering if there is a difrance between the front and back roters? Becouse I want to do my front in black and back in silver but I can just find all silver, or just front black.. Thans

I am pretty sure they are different... why not just call an auto supply store and get part numbers.. if the numbers are diff. the parts are different.

Are you actually upgrading to bigger disks and calipers? Or are these just factory-sized replacements?

I'd say just skip it altogether. I'm guessing that your car doesn't have near enough power to justify brake upgrades, correct me if I'm wrong. Plus, cross-drilled rotors are prone to cracking...

dont get drilled, they will be cracked in like 6 months, if you must get slotted, just buy a set of 4 off the net, they will match front and back. also get a good set of ceramic pads, they will make more of a difference then the new rotors. good luck

Back