1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crx Si exhaust ..

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by Crix, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Crix

Crix Senior Member

I have a 91 hf motor. Will the si exhaust fit on my car. Just need a temp. one untill I put my motor in but won't end up in the car for another 6months or so. I need the whole exhaust up to the manifold. Will this fit ok?

2. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

wait let me get this straight... You have a 91 si and you are putting in a hf motor? why would you do that? And if that is what youare saying i am almost positive the si exhaust will fit.

3. lowandslow

lowandslow Senior Member

no, he has a 91 hf...he's wondering if the exhaust off an si motor will bolt up, temporarily until he swaps the motor out :)

4. Crix

Crix Senior Member

no a iam putting toghter another lsvtec. The motor is a hf. I need to replace the exhaust bad on it right now. The hangers are crusty and starting to sag, might eventually break. I found a complete si exhaust from a 90 crx si I wanted to know if that will work for my car. :) Not just the hangers are bad but I can hear that the muffler and piping has holes.

5. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

I am almost positive that it will fit because i needed a new exhaust and a dx fit on my si with no problems. I just sold my hks exhaust and i just need the stock pipeing. So i am pretty sure it should work.

6. racintweek

racintweek Senior Member

i think the HF cat is longer than the Si but i could be wrong

7. Crix

Crix Senior Member

well plans have changed. Although the deal was a good one. The exhaust came off a 91 crx si in 92. I will most likely be going with a n1 or a thermal.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted