Crx Si exhaust ..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crix

I have a 91 hf motor. Will the si exhaust fit on my car. Just need a temp. one untill I put my motor in but won't end up in the car for another 6months or so. I need the whole exhaust up to the manifold. Will this fit ok?

wait let me get this straight... You have a 91 si and you are putting in a hf motor? why would you do that? And if that is what youare saying i am almost positive the si exhaust will fit.

no, he has a 91 hf...he's wondering if the exhaust off an si motor will bolt up, temporarily until he swaps the motor out :)

no a iam putting toghter another lsvtec. The motor is a hf. I need to replace the exhaust bad on it right now. The hangers are crusty and starting to sag, might eventually break. I found a complete si exhaust from a 90 crx si I wanted to know if that will work for my car. :) Not just the hangers are bad but I can hear that the muffler and piping has holes.

I am almost positive that it will fit because i needed a new exhaust and a dx fit on my si with no problems. I just sold my hks exhaust and i just need the stock pipeing. So i am pretty sure it should work.

well plans have changed. Although the deal was a good one. The exhaust came off a 91 crx si in 92. I will most likely be going with a n1 or a thermal.

Back