CRX si head on a 92 civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

i have a 90 CRX si head and then i have a 92 Civic CX ... i know the crx is obd 0 and the civic is obd 1 but if i use the civic injectors and TB would that be worth swapin on untill next summer when i drop my H22 in?? thanks for the help
Tyler

its a lot of work for a 10 hp gain...

just enjoy the gas mileage of the CX now while you can, and you will end up saving faster for the h22 on gas too :)

y i wanted to do taht is cuz this thing burns HARD oil.. im talkn like 1qrt. a week.. the only way i can beat somone in a race is if they start behind me and i bring it to 5grand an they get so smoked out their car chockes cuz it is so smoked out... its kinda embarsing.. and the cx is only 8 valve not 16 like the si.. so i figured.... y not.. but i gues i will wait... thanks guys
tyler

its probably the block/rings that burn the oil, not the head...

why you are racing in a freakin CX is beyond me anyway... i mean christ.

just wait. let everyone know your car is slow as hell
and then suddenly, you're h22'ed and you come out of no where and own folks

its pointless to do this swap like everyone else said because weak power gain and wiring problems out the ass. CX's are the true definition of grocery getter, 70hp and i think 80 something lb ft of torque. Comeon why race in that its just pointless and retarded.

:boff: sorry I couldn't help it. Trying to race in such a slow car isn't gonna do anything for you but kill your car. Just be slow and save up like pissedoffsol said. Never use the excuse "I need a cheap part because I'm on a budget" because if you do that you will always be slow. If you don't have the money for the part you want then keep saving money. However if you can find a deal to get the same part for a cheaper price go for it :thumbsup:

Back