crx stuff for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do you have the entire si interior? I need the dash,ebrake cove,center console,and door panels. how much i you have them? I'm in Tallahassee FL.

Formby: dude you sell your turbo to another? kinda hard to turn down a good offer even when you dont need it.lol

you said youre going full out race...i have a turbo you might could use...its off a powerstroke van with a 1.15 exhaust and a 1.10 (i think...) cold side it would keep enough lag in for little wheel spin but totaly rip up top!!

Quoted post[/post]]
175?

Is this for the bottle, or for the entire kit? Someone is lookin at purchasing it locally as well, so im not sure which way im going quite yet....

Quoted post[/post]]
do you have the entire si interior? I need the dash,ebrake cove,center console,and door panels. how much i you have them? I'm in Tallahassee FL.

Formby: dude you sell your turbo to another? kinda hard to turn down a good offer even when you dont need it.lol

I have all that except the center console. I MAY have a center, but i dont want to say i do, and not have one. The passenger side panel has one cut in it, from where my genius brother closed the seatbelt in the door (seems to be a common occurance?)

Quoted post[/post]]
you said youre going full out race...i have a turbo you might could use...its off a powerstroke van with a 1.15 exhaust and a 1.10 (i think...) cold side it would keep enough lag in for little wheel spin but totaly rip up top!!

Thats a monster! Lemme snoop around and see if that will work for me.

Guys, Im asking for offers because Ill be honest... im new to this game (always done the stunt scene, or offroad), so i dont want to sound ridiculous with some outrageous price. Through something up there reasonable, and im sure we can work something out. Im not trying to make a killing off these items.... just trying to scrounge up enough money to pull my b-series build together. Thanks guys,
Chris

how much for the Si interior 2 32305? Its for someone else. 150 shipped for everything you got? 175 if the shipping is pretty pricy. Also where are you located?

Quoted post[/post]]
how much for the Si interior 2 32305? Its for someone else. 150 shipped for everything you got? 175 if the shipping is pretty pricy. Also where are you located?

What I have left is....

Dash, door panels, rear side plastic, pillar plastic, seat belts, ect. I imagine that the shipping on it would be a pretty penny because its going to be such a large box.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

What I have left is....

Dash, door panels, rear side plastic, pillar plastic, seat belts, ect. I imagine that the shipping on it would be a pretty penny because its going to be such a large box.

lmk where you are located. Also give me a ball park price. Unless you think 175 shipped is fair. lmk when you get a shipping ESTIMATE. If you dont want to sell that much then its coll i'll look alsewhere. I understand its gonna be a pain to ship. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

What I have left is....

lmk where you are located. Also give me a ball park price. Unless you think 175 shipped is fair. lmk when you get a shipping ESTIMATE. If you dont want to sell that much then its coll i'll look alsewhere. I understand its gonna be a pain to ship. :mrgreen:

Im in maine. I have no problem shipping it. I will have to pull it outta the car, and weigh it to get an approximate shipping cost. If you would bear with me, i could probably do it this week. Is that too long of a wait for you?

take your time its not for me. I'll tell the guy thurs the situation. For now just get a price on the door panels and dash. since its ythe most scarce around here

Quoted post[/post]]
take your time its not for me. I'll tell the guy thurs the situation. For now just get a price on the door panels and dash. since its ythe most scarce around here

Ok, finally got it all out of the car.

What i have left is dash, (not center cnosole), glove box, door panels (1 rip on passenger side), rear plastic, side plastic (holes for speakers i guess), plastic around shifter/ebrake, door trip, a pillers (drivers side has 3 gauge pod molded in, should be sanded/rebondo'd) Its all black. I have a headliner too but its for a sunroof car.

Sunroof for sale too guys. everything included from switch to sunroof itself, all frameowkr ect.

Rods and clear taill lights have sold.

420$ shipped for the full turbo setup.

stock axles. unsure of condition. 25$ plus shipping.

short shifter off stock tranny- 35$ shipped.

stock si linkage 30$ plus shipping

greddy counterweight shifter. damn heavy... 35$ shipped.

stock si seats, 2 rips no missing foam, no raccoons living in them

full zc, blah blah blah. make offers. im PO' and need to get the gsr swap done :mrgreen:

zc, rods, and tranny sold. Lots of stuff still up for grabs... Some stuff may be a respost, but some of it is new too.

d-series turbo kit, comes with brand new log mani, stock turbo downpipe, t28 turbo, oil line kit, and boost gauge. 425$ shipped

91 crx si sunroof. everything from the button, to the drain tubes. everything. 250$ shipped

gsr head. all stock. comes without electronics or valve cover, everything else included

stock crx si ecu 40$ shipped

pr4 b18a integra ecu 40$ shipped

obd2a harness said to be missing dizzy plug, otherwise mint.

dc sports d series header . 4-2-1 55$ shipped

wet nitrous kit. NX brand, with white 10lbs bottle. 260$ shipped

greddy counterweight shift knob. 41.99$ plus shipping new... 30$ shipped.

misc crx interior..

mint crx si dash---150$ shipped

alt stamina wheels 16" 4 lug universals. some minor curbing. 200$ plus shipping for all 4

apc crx short ram with hole for NX fogger and filter. used about a month. paid 75$, sell for 30$ shipped.

unfinished d series intake mani. has huge aluminum plenum on shortened stock runners. Just a rectangular plenum, no holes or anything. volume of plenum is supposed to be nearly perfect for turbo 25$ shipped

brass eagle eradicator paintball gun. hopper and red dot scope enver been shot. 30$ shipped, or 40$ with 20ounce co2

7 inch TFT monitor- 100$ shipped

Power Akoustik OV4-800 amp. 4 channel 800watt.

stock crx linkage with short shifter 55$ shipped or 75$ with greddy counterweight

b series into ef tranny mount HASPORT

Cobalt paint gun. HVLP. brand new never used.

TRnny mount! HOW MUCH? 32305

Taco
ps i havent seen the guy yet but i'll let him know.

Back