CT meet on sunday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
SEPT 21,st 1pm Danbury CT

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=579531

It has been moved from the dairy to a parking lot just down the road.

My crew is meeting up at westfarms mall parking lot at high noon... JC Penny side.

860- 841 - 3627 is my cell. call me and meet up with us and roll down as a crew fo sho' :)

:woo: i'm all amped up for this meet. me and E missed the last one. we installed CRX-YEM's suspension the morning of the meet last year. it rained in the afternoon so by the time we got to the dairy there was like three cars there on there way out.

here's my cell too if anyone needs to call a phone that works 860-637-2736 :p

This will be the second one that I'm missing.... *sigh* All my buds will be at Celia's, plus my hood looks like crap. :(

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 19 2003, 06:54 PM
This will be the second one that I'm missing.... *sigh* All my buds will be at Celia's, plus my hood looks like crap. :(

come meet some new people :lol:

and bills hood is pretty bad, you guys would fit in well together :)

my hood \/

s3f6b8b3c0c365.jpg

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Sep 19 2003, 06:56 PM
obviously you haven't seen the hood on my hatch

Is this now a contest for ugliest hood? lol. My hood is all rumpled with little uplifted wingtips for added downforce. hehe. But at least, now my hood latch is brand new and very clean!

*fucking mechanics* I've wanted to change that latch for FIVE years... five years of spraying grease on it was plain stupidity. Only a $26 part too. :angry:

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Sep 19 2003, 07:03 PM
my hood \/

s3f6b8b3c0c365.jpg

I think I win.... mine's the same but I've got those wingtips too. :p

Trust me I have all of your hoods beat. My car looks like Calestas fake carbonfiber hood. :p Well not that bad, but its shitty. I want to go, but if the crx will make it or not is another thing. 3 195-55-r15 tires and one 205-50-r15 tire ( tire shop fuck up, I used these for 14k and I am getting a brand new set of snow tires for free out of the deal.) Also my back suspension is shot, and my car looks like shit from getting a spray can paint job. I can't wait til I get the whole car repainted.

Anyone have any room in their car, pm me.

But for five years I've hated my hood latch. There was all kinds of sand caked up in it. I complained about it constantly, like every time I went in for service. Each time, they would walk over to spray it with grease. I KNOW that I told them many many times that I was willing to replace it. So not replacing this cheapo part resulted in all this unnecessary damage... plus the windshield, plus 5 lost runs at Bristol. Was I not speaking English to them? Grrr.

well, I thought I might hit up this meet and then head over to Celia's place for a little.... that way I can hit both meets on the same day, and suck down some more gas... But I think the wife my stay home on this one. :angry:

Back