CT Votes

Who would you like to vote for ?

• Ned Lamont (Democrat)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Joe Lieberman ("People for Joe" whatever the fuck that means)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Schlesinger (Republican)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'm not voting because I care

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm not voting because I DON'T care

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

I'm just curious.. all of your votes here are anonymous - Comment if you will.

By the way, this is the most important Senate race in the US this year. they had a debate last night, shame if you missed it - one of the best programming hours in Television history.

Well the "I'm not voting because I care" selection is there because ... quite frankly, you might want to vote but you recognise that all choices are either the same choice, or the more evil of 2 (or 3) lessers.

It's a fuckin challenge man. You know who I WANT to vote for, but you also know that my vote would be a throw-away because my candidate isn't going to win. Not even close. On the other hand, you must also recognise that I am going to try to keep that barking moonbat Lamont out of office, and the only way to guarantee that is to vote for Leiberman. But dammit, Leiberman is a Liberal just like Lamont, only he shares "most" of my view on Terror wars.

This is really tough.

Republican every time.

Why??

Because running the government is the same as running a business, and no left wing, communistic, tree humping homo-lover knows a damn thing about running a business.

There i said it :p

Ok, now put Ross Perot in charge of an army.

Of course, to me, the idea is just as stupid as putting a Kennedy in charge of an army. World almost ended a few times with that scenario.

Schlesinger

yes, me.

liberman is a fucktard. Officially, he's an Independant.... in this running.... he can't even stick to a party.

ned is a pussy. He'll get walked all over and get nothing done.... even if his ideas were good. but, imo, they aren't.

Schlesinger actually gets pissedoff when he talks. I love it :)
that, and he actually has a clue i think.

Last edited:
I saw my first Schlesinger bumper sticker last night. I think the owner had to actually make it.

why note to vote for Lieberman

liebermancheney.jpg

thekiss-thumb.jpg

http://www.thedailycolumn.com/archives/thekiss-thumb.jpg

Back