CTR cams in b18b?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IKONZls/vtec3

Hey i will be removing my CTR cams, springs n retainers out of my b16 head, i was wondering, would i get good hp gains from installing these in a b18b engine, i know its a non-vtec motor, but will i still get good power from these, let me know thanks

not only will they not work, but even if they did, the gains would be seen on the vtec crossover. don't waste your time. other companies make really good non-vtec cams. they are cheap to.

put the b16 head on you b18 block. then you'll see some real power gains...........lsvtec yo!

put the b16 head on you b18 block. then you'll see some real power gains...........lsvtec yo!
i totally wasn't even thinking about that. my first thought was that he had a shitload of bent valves and a warped head and the only thing salvageable were the cams. it's worth a shot if it isn't all jacked up.

nvm guys thanks anyways, and the b16 head is already on my ls/vtec setup in my 96 coupe, i have a hatch for a winter car with a b18b i dont want the same setup just lil more power out of the stock ls motor, and i know the cams for these are cheap just would be nice to use the CTR cams and springs and stuff, but oh well just sell them to my buddy getting ready to embark on and ls/vtec setup, thank again

Back