Curb Options

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MadEgo

What are the best curb feelers to get, what color? Personally I like the Chrome. This guy I know is selling some gold ones for $75 bucks, is this a good deal?

Chrome and gold curb feelers look good. I like them on hondas. Just make sure you got the chrome mudflaps and 13" daytons too. :lmao: It all matches with the chrome fender trim too.

i always wondered what those springs on beater cars i saw where. i dont see them any more but do they like help you park and stuff?

curb feeler = those things that stick out in the middle of the rim, usually some kinda spike, or 3 pronged thing?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Apr 10 2004, 01:31 AM
curb feeler = those things that stick out in the middle of the rim, usually some kinda spike, or 3 pronged thing?

no curb feelers are little sping rods that stick out from the corners of your car. They were popular in the 70's

CurbFeelers1.jpg

these are NOT curb finders. These are just ghetto wheels

RoadWarrior.jpg

No one uses curb finders any more (on modern cars), and in 94 honda did not have a drop top, unless you consider a Sol a drop top which it isn't

why is this gay shit still open?????

I locked it once, but then jamie reopened it. I think that he thought I closed it because I was not a fan of a certian wheel, and didn't know that the guy was talking about curb finders.

i saw no reason for it to be locked. there were no arguements, it wasnt in teh wrong forum, etc. sure it was a retarded question, but a valid one that he wanted answered.

Back