custom compact nationals?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

how many people on here are gonna attend this thing at harriburg this year? I know it's a rice fest but i've gone the past two years and always had a great time- i just wanted to know who would be going and get some phone numbers so we can all meet up and CH1LL

hmmm, I guess that it's an east coast/pennsylvania thing- well it's a big sport compact show which used to be at carlisle, it's at a different place this year- But it's just a car show and it has a burnout contest and bikini contest and that sort of thing

I'm probably gonna attend. I was at the fairgrounds the last 2 years as well for it. Unfortunately... there will be no mishaps at the Farm Show Arena in Harrisburg. No going wild, no titties, no alcohol (i don't think anyhow). It's the worlds largest covered arena or something.

The Farm Show Complex is off of the Cameron Street Exit on I-81 north of Harrisburg. Not sure on the dates but... I'll probably go. If you remember the dyno last year... Dominique from Dynamic Motorsports broke the bastard with a bit over 500 wheel hp in his Eclipse. They didn't give Dyno runs after that. :)

yeah i certainly remember that eclipse, listening to thatblow off valve was giving me the chills- and yeah last year me and my girl almost got hit my a beer bottle that got thrown from the stands into the crowdduring the burtnout contest- beer bottle = not fun

Yeah. I was in the stands when those bastards started throwing glass bottles. I think it started when some dude tossed a plastic cup up and a glass bottle answered the call. Human society is pretty bad.

I'm surprised more don't know more about the show. It's freaking the biggest show on the East coast. If not the country.

yeah exactly- it's in all the mag's and the publicize the shit out of it- oh well, so everyone knows it's in may and all the east coasters that are going should post some numbers or whatever so we can all meet up and bullshit-

oh come on, it's still a fun time, everyone gets together, gets covered in burned rubber and drinks some beers-

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Jan 30 2004, 01:29 AM
how many people on here are gonna attend this thing at harriburg this year? I know it's a rice fest but i've gone the past two years and always had a great time- i just wanted to know who would be going and get some phone numbers so we can all meet up and CH1LL

When is it?

I live in northern NJ and I'm exactly sure how far away from me Harrisburg is...I've heard of the town before, probably even been there, but I can't put my finger on it.

...but anywho, I head up to PSU [penn state university] virtually every weekend to visit my girlfriend and if harrisburg is on the way on 80 west out towards williamsport/state college/bellefonte then I'm even more keen on the idea.

yeah man- it's May 14-16 and yeah that's pretty much the way it is- that's the way we go at least- and btw where do you live in northern jersey cause i grew up in bloomingdale

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 22 2004, 02:05 PM
:stfu: just kidding buddy- it's a fun way to kill a weekend, and yeah i'd rather be racing too

funny thing is - whatever weekend it turns out im most likely autocrossing.

Back