custom guage cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
ok, i had some free time today, and decided to move my a/f and boost guages from the steering console to the bottom of the center console.

reason being is i dont want everyone to see my shit...

i got some abs plastic, dremeled it out as best i could. they are not hooked up yet, i gotta do that tomorrow.

s3f0d127994c72.jpg

and ya, there is a 1/16 of an inch space on the bottom...unless someone can suggest a better way to do it..

it looks alot better in real life, cuz u cant notice the space on the bottom unless you seriously get up close.

this is only a temp. fix untill i get my vafc. then im dremeling out the cupholder and putting my guages in there....

did i mention i bought a new dremel tool and im in love with it? haha

oh and i primered the silver bezels of the guages black.

more stealth y0 :ph34r:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 10 2003, 04:07 AM
:thumbsup: but i hope u dont have to actually read them while driving.

ya. well im @ stock boost and the a/f guage is stuck on RICH 24/7 (untill i can re-wire it correctly)

and its only temp. untill i get my vafc, which will go where the guages are, then ill move the guages again down to the cupholder. :D

but ur right. they are kinda hard to see.....not really, but u dont wanna take ur eyes off the road while checking to see how much u are boosting. knowhatimean?

Back