****Custom Valve covers Done Here!!!! CHEAP!!*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flappy188

If you send me your valve cover I will professionally Strip, Clean, Paint your current valve cover. I use a very nice Wrinkle Red, Black, or Grey, (looks almost exactly like the type R valve covers).This process will take about 2 days to do then how ever long it takes UPS to ship it back to you. My fee is 50.00 usd to do all the above I will also have to add the flat shipping rate, which should be no more then 15.00 usd to anywhere in the U.S.A. If you would like to have this done just send me a PM or post in here. I will check this thread every other day or so. this isnt limited to only Honda valve covers I can do this to any valve cover made, Thanks guys and hope to talk to you soon!

(pictures are located below)

I also have many, many positive feedbacks from other forums and e-bay also so no worry's here. I'm a very respectable Buyer/Seller, with lots of positive feedback.

here's a picture of what it will look like when i send it back to you, this is of a Single cam v-tec valve cover.
Thanks,
-Richard :thumbup:

Dohc valve covers -50.00+ Shipping

wNDkyODk3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg

yea i wasn't trying to thread hate or nuttin, his name is mtdew somethin somethin.
I like the look too, if you had a Type R red (b16) cover already done, i'd consider it :p

Back