Cut-off by Santa Claus

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
yep.... driving to my cousins house across town and Santa Claus driving his brown Cavalier nearly ran me off the road.. so of course i honked, sped up next to him ready to give him the finger... then i saw the fat old man wearing the Santa Claus suit, my face went from a frown to straight up laughing.... funny part is i got the finger from him.. lol .. guess he ain't so jolly now is he

lmao couple gallons of gas $2.76,case of beer for the cousins house $15,getting cut off then flipped off by santa---PRICELESS

lmao couple gallons of gas $2.76,case of beer for the cousins house $15,getting cut off then flipped off by santa---PRICELESS

WOW im sad now! :(

eh I never really got into gift giving day. but santas always a prick before and after work.

They were having a Burger King grand opening in the area yesterday. I was parked at the light in a limo (working) and saw a guy standing on the corner in a Hulk costume so I waited until he looked over at me and flipped him off. He flipped me off back with his big green costume hand. It was very funny.

What made it the funniest, was that he was wearing a big stupid hulk hand and could not articulate his fingers so he just kind of lifted his hand.

Back