cv axle ownage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
s403d84507a14e.jpg

yeah....fuckin terriffic. in case youre wondering, that's a broken Craftsman Lifetime Warranty 1/4"-whateverssmallerthanthat Socket Reducer thingie....broke that along with 2 ratchets and a lead-pipe-slash-breaker-bar getting the goddamn axle off.

he blew that axle at the track the other day.

that sucks. ive had the axles out on both my old civic and my mirage... the mirages were way easier to get out... they were only 15k miles old when i got the car :)

craftsman sucks. are you upgrading the axles or just trying a new pair?

Hey, I got those alan wrenches too. The little blue thing next to the axle, I got that. I also got a green one. The blue is for metric and green is standard, or its the other way around.....i dont remember but i bought both!

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 26 2004, 11:11 AM
craftsman sucks? ugh, that's ridiculous, they're guranteed forever, how can ya beat that?

because even if they gurantee it forever the actuall quality of the tool is shit.....i dont car efor craftsman tools myself im a snap on guy

i def. don't think the quality is THAT bad dude- i have a sraftsman socket wrench that was my great grandfathers and still works fun, rusted to shit- but works great

Back