d series and b series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

typesiracing

i have the stock d15 from a 93 civic dx and i'm doing a swap but i'm piecing together the b series motor....i'm just curious if anyone knows what is compatible if anything, such as flywheel, altenator, crank pulley etc. so i can avoid spending money on stuff i don't need...i know all the mounts work except the tranny mount..thanks in advance.

TB's fit and most sensors (if same OBD). and ur gonna need to change the drivers side mount not the tranny side. umm i dunno whatelse.

Only things that I know fit are a few sensors and just about all the nuts and bolts...... <_<

The only thing i know of that is interchangable are SOME sensors, like on the intake manifold and the throttle body, but i'm pretty sure the tb is smaller on the d15 so it's like why bother when you get a bigger one with the b-series. If your gunna swap in a b-series (and give up hope on your poor little d, tisk tisk), your gunna need to buy pretty much all the little goodies that come with it, i.e: distributor, alternator, p/s if needed. The price to pay when you swap and have it run. Engine (complete), Axles, Tranny, ECU, harness maybe, and whatever goods you want to add to make it super pimp. B)

Back