D series Civic parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EG6Civic83

For Sale: D series Civic parts

Ive got alot of parts left over from my swap that I just did. I have the following available for sale. All of these parts came from my 92 Civic Si Hatchback which had the D16Z6 motor. Don't ask me which parts will fit cause I know nothing about the D series. I have a B16A SiRII in my car now and need to get rid of this stuff laying in my house.

1). Shift linkage
2). Axles
3). Radiator w/ cap and hoses
4). Power Steering Pump
5). Wiring harness (this is from my JDM B16 which does not have the KS wires)
6). Two (2) 205/40/17 Toyo Proxes FZ4 tires with 75% tred or more
7). Throttle Cable
8). P28 ECU
9). D Series Alternator
10). B Series shifter (this is the shifter from the B series linkage but will fit the D series linkage. I have short shift and didn't need it.)
11). D series intake tube.
12). Blue DAD racing seat
13). Lower passenger side motor mount for D series

Let me know what parts you want and where you want it shipped (zip code) and I will let you know what the price will be including shipping. The shipping will be UPS Ground Standard unless you specify you need it sooner. I also have a D series motor for sale but it has high mileage. If you want parts off of it or the transmission let me know. I have pics of everything just let me know what you want to see.

Last edited:
Are the axles in good condition? (cracks in boots?)Mileage on them?If they are how much do you want for them? Where are you located? PM me.

Engine and Tranny

The engine is located in Atlanta. It has a substantial amount of miles on it but runs perfect. The tranny is great and does not slip or have any bad gears in it. I will let the motor go for next to nothing if the freight is not much. I will part the motor out as well. It is whatever you guys want/need.

came into some probs cant get the ecu right now so pm the other guys about it ,,thanks bro

Back