d15 to b16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic84

hey guys im new on here.I know alot of you are probably angry about being asekd the same questions, But i have been lookin on here all night and can find ne 1 that has or is doin the same swap as me.
I have completely stripped out a 1990 crx with the b16 lump in it and i intend to drop that into my 1995 civic eg (currently the 1.5lsi).
I have not done a swap before so would gretaly appreciate any help from members that can help me out, especialy with wiring.

cheers guys appreciate all your help in advance!!

Man you're gonna need alot of certain items to swap that out. Are you sure you couldn't find any topics on swapping a b series into an EG? Look in the hybrid section you should find plenty of help in there. I personally havent swapped a b into a d series car. Thats were i would look for some help. But good luck with your build and keep us updated on your progress!

cheers guys, ill have a look at that link, does ne no if the front legs and shafts off the crx(1990) will bold straight on my eg.
cheers guys ;)

yes mate thats what i mean. cheers, also changing the rear legs with the disk converstion from the crx to my eg as well, n e 1 know if these bolt straight on. cheers
:confused:

Back